1 Wimpole Street, London
May 10, 2018
The launch of digital television 20 years ago ushered in a new era for broadcasting. Now new distribution networks, devices and viewing experiences are further transforming television. The DTG Summit explores the impact of this transformative change and considers TV’s evolution over the next 20 years.
Join our world-class speakers for a day of insightful debate and thought leadership, and network with colleagues from across the industry.
The day starts at 0800-0900 with coffee and registration and continues to 1735 when we break for networking and drinks. The full programme is available here.
DTG Members can receive complimentary passes to this event by registering their interest online.
Our speakers and panelists currently include:
- Matthew Postgate, CTO, BBC
- John Simmons, Media Platform Architect, Microsoft
- Steve Unger, Group Director & Board Member, Ofcom
- James Gibbons, General Manager UK/Ireland, Australia & New Zealand and Head of Commercial Development EMEA, Discovery Networks UK
- Sylvain Thevenot, Managing Director, Netgem
- Rupert Brun, Broadcast Consultant, Fraunhofer IIS
- David Sidebottom, Principal Analyst – Media and Entertainment, Futuresource
- Maryam Pasha, Director, TedX London
- Charles Dawes, Senior Director International Marketing, TiVo
- Faz Aftab, Commercial Director, Online, ITV
- Thomas Williams, Chief Executive, Ostmodern
- Jon Watts, Managing Partner & Co-founder, MTM
- Paul Lee, Global Head of Technology, Media & Telecoms Research, Deloitte
- Sol Rogers, Founder & CEO, Rewind
- Anne Morrison, Chair, Pearson College London, and Chair, International Committee, BAFTA
- Namrata Sarmah, Senior Director, Digital Product & Content, Viacom
- Matt Stagg, Director of Mobile Strategy, BT Sport
- Kalpak Gude, President, Dynamic Spectrum Alliance
- Gudo Meardi, CEO, V-Nova
- Simon Fell, Director of Technology and Innovation, European Broadcasting Union (EBU)
- Bhushan Patil, SVP, Head of UKI & Southern Europe- CME, Tech Mahindra
- Ed Vaizey, MP and former longest serving Minister for DCMS serving a total of 2,255 days
- Richard Lindsay-Davies, CEO, The DTG
- David Docherty OBE, Chair of The DTG
- Alex Buchan, Head of Wireless Technologies, The DTG