1 Wimpole Street, London
May 10, 2018
The launch of digital television 20 years ago ushered in a new era for broadcasting. Now new distribution networks, devices and viewing experiences are further transforming television. The DTG Summit explores the impact of this transformative change and considers TV’s evolution over the next 20 years.
Join our world-class speakers for a day of insightful debate and thought leadership, and network with colleagues from across the industry.
DTG Members can receive complimentary passes to this event by registering their interest online.
Early bird tickets will soon be available to purchase for non-Members. To take advantage of this offer please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The list of speakers and panelists will continue to grow in the run up to the event and the current line-up includes:
- Matthew Postgate, CTO, BBC
- John Simmons, Media Platform Architect, Microsoft
- Ed Vaizey, MP and former longest serving Minister of DCMS (serving 2,255 days)
- James Gibbons, General Manager UK/Ireland, Australia & New Zealand and Head of Commercial Development EMEA, Discovery Networks UK
- David Sidebottom, Principal Analyst—Media and Entertainment, Futuresource
- Maryam Pasha, Director, TedX London
- Simon Fell, Director of Technology and Innovation, European Broadcasting Union (EBU)
- Steve Plunkett, CTO, Ericsson Red Bee Media
- Kalpak Gude, President, Dynamic Spectrum Alliance
- Charles Dawes, Senior Director International Marketing, TiVo
- Jon Watts, Managing Partner & Co-founder, MTM
- Richard Lindsay-Davies, CEO, The DTG
- David Docherty OBE, Chair of The DTG