A new report by the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism, based on an event funded by the BBC Trust was released last week and includes a "2020 Vision for the BBC".
Titled "Is there Still a Place for Public Service Television? Effects of the Changing Economics of Broadcasting" it includes the chapters:
- Economics and the Challenges of Broadcast Policy-Making
- Digitisation, Programme Quality and Public Service Broadcasting
- Television Wants to be Shared
- Regulating Broadcasting
- Why isn't Broadcasting just another Good or Service?
- Is Broadcasting just Another Good or Service?
- BBC: From Crowding Out to Dynamising In
- The Economics of Public Service Broadcasting: A Research Agenda
- A 2020 Vision for the BBC
DTG Staff | 17.09.2013