Here's a date for your IBC 2015 diary: The DTG Television Innovation Awards 2015 Grand Final will be held at 4pm on Sunday, September 13th.
Our IBC judging panel will hear their pitches before selecting Gold, Silver and Bronze Award winners from the six IBC finalists, from 4pm in room G.001 at the Amsterdam RAI.
And don't forget to come and see the shortlisted products and services in action on the DTG stand at H5.A17 from Friday, September 11th.
The DTG Television Innovation Awards 2015 is sponsored by UK Trade & Investment and IBC to promote the brightest new ideas from small and medium-sized companies in the broadcasting and media technology sector.
The IBC Finalists for 2015 are:
- goHDR – End to end HDR solution
- Motive Television – Tablet TV brings broadcast television directly to mobiles without need for internet connection
- Parabola – Patent pending video encoding technology enabling live full-quality video transcoding
- Smartzer – Retail technology which brings consumer experiences through shoppable and interactive content
- TV App Agency – App agency focused on developing Smart TV apps
- Twocashew – Live screens: content management focusing on second screen usage during a live broadcast.
We'll be launching our Eventbrite page for the IBC Grand Final very soon, so don't forget to check your DTG Friday Bulletin every week...
DTG Staff | 31.07.2015