TV Connect, the world’s leading event in connected entertainment by Informa Telecoms & Media, today announced the addition of several noteworthy speakers from leading global technology and media companies for the upcoming TV Connect 2016 from 26-28 April.
“I am looking forward to TV Connect because in a world where technology is constantly changing the way we watch and enjoy our entertainment, it is always invaluable to learn about the next big thing,” said Hugh Westbrook, Product Lead, Sky News.
Notable speakers taking part in TV Connect 2016 include:
- Ben Pyne, President, Global Distribution, Disney Media Networks
- Jamie Hindhaugh, COO, BT Sport & BT TV
- Rhys Beer, VP, Sports Distribution & Business Development, NBCUniversal International
- Phyllis Ehrich, Senior Vice President, Chief Client Solutions Officer – Media Services, Time Warner Cable
- Mohammed Burhan, CEO, CNBC Arabia
- Bob Greene, Managing Director, Online Entertainment, Liberty Global
- Mark Melling, Director of AOL Video, AOL
- Matthias Maurer, Head of Product Marketing Internet & Content, Deutsche Telekom
- Maaz Sheikh, President, STARZ Play Arabia
- Marc Lorber, UK TV, Lionsgate
- Ben Forman, Principal Streaming Architect, Sky
- Jim Slevinsky, Director – Technology Innovation, Telus
- Brian Curtis, Senior Director, Product Management, Comcast
- Fernando Garcia Calvo, Head of Business Development, Global Video Unit, Telefonica
- Hugh Westbrook, Product Lead, Sky News
- Murray Barnett, Head of Commercial Broadcast & Marketing, World Rugby
- Additional speakers also from Verizon, Fox International Channels, AMC Networks and Vodafone
“TV Connect is the unique annual opportunity for me to gain insight and knowledge of cutting trends in media consumption and distribution,” echoed Murray Barnett, Head of Commercial, Broadcast & Marketing, World Rugby.
To date, TV Connect will host speakers from 28+ countries in Europe, North America, Africa and Asia, and will address a wide range of topics within the following conference keynotes, streams and workshops:
- Keynotes: Telco, Pay TV & Broadcast Evolution; Understanding the Impact of Millennial & Multiplatform Digital Natives; Multiscreen Monetisation & Engagement
- Conference Streams: Millennial Monetisation, Big Data & Real Time Analytics, IoT, Connected Entertainment and the Smart Home, LTE Broadcast, Connected Content and Emerging Market Focus
- Workshops: UK & Next-Gen Formats, Software Defined Video & Cloud Delivery and Content Delivery
“We're nearly two months away and we already have an outstanding line-up of executives willing and ready to share their insights that will challenge the boundaries of next generation entertainment on a global scale,” echoed Jake McNulty, Head of Marketing at Informa Telecoms & Media.
For more information on TV Connect 2016 including how to attend, exhibit, sponsor or enter for the TV Connect Awards, visit http://tvconnectevent.com
DTG's Simon Gauntlett, CTO and George Robertson, Principal IP engineer will also be talking across the TV Connect Conference.
DTG Staff | 18.02.2016