The DTG Summit will be held on Thursday 10th May 2018 at 1 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 0AE.
The 12th Summit from The DTG, this premier industry networking event will include insightful speakers and informative debate.
DTG Members can receive complimentary passes to this event by registering their interest online.
Early bird tickets will soon be available to purchase for non-Members, to take advantage of this offer please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The list of speakers and panelists will continue to grow in the run up to the event and the current line-up includes:
- Matthew Postgate, CTO, BBC
- John Simmons, Media Platform Architect, Microsoft
- Ed Vaizey, MP and former longest serving Minister of DCMS (serving 2,255 days)
- James Gibbons, General Manager UK/Ireland, Australia & New Zealand and Head of Commercial Development EMEA, Discovery Networks UK
- David Sidebottom, Principal Analyst—Media and Entertainment, Futuresource
- Maryam Pasha, Director, TedX London
- Simon Fell, Director of Technology and Innovation, European Broadcasting Union (EBU)
- Steve Plunkett, CTO, Ericsson Red Bee Media
- Kalpak Gude, President, Dynamic Spectrum Alliance
- Charles Dawes, Senior Director International Marketing, TiVo
- Jon Watts, Managing Partner & Co-founder, MTM
- Richard Lindsay-Davies, CEO, The DTG
- David Docherty OBE, Chair of The DTG
DTG Staff | 02.02.2018