With just under a week to go until our first-ever TV Transformers Showcase, we are pleased to announce the eight finalists that will be pitching us their innovations to enhance the viewer experience next week. Thank you to everyone who submitted an entry. We had several interesting pitches – everything from enhancing the 4K experience to innovative immersive technology – which made it hard to whittle them down.
The eight finalists are as follows:
- Aki Tsuchiya, Founder – Streamhub
- Andy Doyle, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer – Filmily
- Chris Wood, Chief Technology Officer – Spicy Mango Ltd
- Guy Gadney, Chief Executive Officer – Charisma.ai
- Jonathan Marshall, Director – TVA
- Paul Bojarski, Chief Executive Officer – Sceenic
- Rose Adkins Hulse, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer – ScreenHits TV
- Tim Edwards, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer – Codices Interactive
Deciding which pitch will ultimately prevail will be our expert judges who’ll be bringing a vast wealth of experience from across the broadcast media sector. Sitting on the panel will be Charles Dawes, Senior International Marketing Director for Xperi, Catriona Tate, Business Development Director for Simplestream, Xavier Gregoire, AVP Sales, UK & Europen for Fastly and Yvonne Thomas, our very own Strategic Technologist.
Audience members will also have a chance to get involved! Each attendee will receive £1,000 of (virtual!) money that they can use to invest in the pitch that piques their interest the most.
Don’t miss it – join us live at 2pm BST on both Wednesday 26th and Thursday 27th August as the hunt for the next TV Transformer draws to a close.