The judges have deliberated, the audience has voted and the DTG’s TV Transformers Showcase has found its 2021 winner – Viktrs!
From longlist, to shortlist, to live pitches it came down to eight finalists putting in their bids to become the next TV Transformer… but there could only be one winner and this year Viktrs pulled ahead of the other worthy entries to take the winning spot.
Viktrs allows fans to shop, interact and engage with music video content. It not only solves their curiosity at the point of interaction, but provides artists with the opportunity to create new revenue streams, partnership opportunities and to generate ethical insights – maximising the value of their views.
The judges were impressed by its potential impact on many industries and by Viktrs’ clear understanding of market and innovation in terms of their solution – plus the solid data that backs up what they are doing.
Our expert judging panel comprised the following:
- Kelaine Blades, UK Marketing Director for Finecast
- Tim Edwards, CEO and co-founder of last year’s TV Transformers winner Codices
- Justin Gupta, Head of Broadcast Partnerships for UK and Ireland, Google
- Girish Naganathan, CTO connected home and senior vice president for the broadband product unit at Technicolor
- Ralf Neudel, Strategic Technologist, DTG
A huge congratulations to Viktrs and all our TV Transformers finalist this year – and watch this space for more on these game-changing start-up innovations.